“Here’s The Most Comprehensive Review of GetResponse on the “Internet”
No fluff, no filler – Just what you want and NEED to know before you sign up.
Note: This is a review,
Click Here to Visit The GetResponse Website.
First of all,- What Exactly is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a web-based email autoresponder service that automates the task of sending scheduled, follow-up email marketing messages. It offers both a free version and an upgraded no-ad pay version “GetResponse Pro”.
Get Response is a complete AutoResponder, Marketing, and Statistics Service that is rated slightly above Aweber due to its price point and easier user interface.
It’s been around for several years and it’s one of the most popular AutoResponder services.
What sets GetResponse apart from other autoresponder services?
GetResponse’s built-in tracking is akin to Google’s Analytics. You are given an abundance of detail and an amazing amount of flexibility in reporting. Sometimes the information can seem overwhelming to those new to marketing and research. all the basics are covered and then some.
If you find yourself confused, you will find it easy to find tutorials and other documentation on the uses of reporting and tracking. Enough that you can get started almost instantly and feel confident about mining the data.
Support and Pricing
Here is where we see GetResponse fall slightly short. There is not a significant difference.
The pricing is cheaper and relatively better than the others in the field. If you compare it with the big Aweber, it is more reasonable. For being one of the most affordable services GetResponse could have had a full 5-star rating. But, the support needed some work.
While documents and tutorials are abundant, the support a customer receives is instant This was a bit of a hit-or-miss situation. Because we can’t be sure exactly how much quality is lost due to spotty performance issues, I have to drop GetResponse down a little bit.
Campaign Customization Ability
GetResponse is an excellent auto-responding tool great for any business. They offer some of the most robust and lenient customization available today. If you want to insert PDF, video, or audio, it can’t get easier than with GetResponse’s interface. when you are copying up dozens of messages for even more mailing lists. Time is valuable and I understand that.
Another feature that sets GetResponse in alignment with the hype, is the sequencing and scheduling of broadcasts and solicitations. There are many choices as to how you can contact your target audience. Preschedule several messages for days, weeks, or months down the road.
Customization with GetResponse is only marginally better than AWeber, but it is the little things that seem to keep GetResponse ahead of the game and just slightly above its primary competitor: AWeber.
Click Here to Visit The GetResponse Website.
See What Others Have to Say
“I use GetResponse and like the interface, software, and service you can check them out here with a free trial Getresponse.com”
Actual Comments from squidoo.com
“If you are someone who is looking for a good autoresponder to follow up with your prospects or customers, you might want to give GetResponse a try.”
“Yes, I am a big fan of GetResponse. It has always met almost every need I have had for an autoresponder service.”
Actual Comments from thewebreviewer.com
“I like the fact that there is no limit on the number of autoresponder emails you can send. At under $18 per month, GetResponse offers excellent value-for-money.”
Actual Comments from mikes-marketing-tools
The Bad Points of GetResponse
GetResponse’s not perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like about it:
- Requires a recurring subscription. However, this is a case of “you get what you pay for”. In return for the payments, you get a continually improving state-of-the-art autoresponder system maintained by professionals. You concentrate on your business, and GetResponse concentrates on your mailing list management.
- The free version has some of the same great features, but all your emails will have small ads placed in them. We are great believers that your email should be the place for you to market your products, not someone else’s.
The Good Points of GetResponse
- Helps you build an ongoing relationship with your customers
- Generates more sales
- Automates the task of sending scheduled, follow-up email marketing messages
- All-in-one autoresponder and broadcast newsletter service
- Can set follow-on messages to any variation of schedule (after one day, two days, etc)
- Web-based interface makes it easy to edit your messages
- Excellent reporting – one of my favorite features is the ability to see after which email customers decided to opt out (if you are using a multiple email approach)
- Very fast – email usually goes out and is received within seconds of a request
I tell you the truth about the GetResponse autoresponder service. Does it work and who’s it for? I have all the details, plus the good points and bad points.
I recommend that you should give it a try, Virtually all of the top web marketing pros and super affiliates use autoresponders. So if you’re not, you should be. I highly recommend it!