Table of Contents
AWeber Review – The Good, The Bad Of The AWeber Autoresponder
AWeber Autoresponder Background:
AWeber has been around since 1998 and is one of the longest-standing and most reliable autoresponder services available for email marketers. They pioneered email automation helping many businesses and network marketers build huge lists. They have over 1 million customers using their service today.
1. Send Email Newsletters
2. Email Templates – AWeber offers 150 different professional templates. You can customize the color of each template. They have tested them with Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo for compatibility. There are many different layouts available. They have opt-in forms that match the email templates.
3. Automatically integrate Blog posts with Aweber via RSS feeds
4. Email tracking and analytics
5. Social Media Integration
6. Publish emails online
7. Website sign-up forms that match email templates
8. Unlimited follow-up emails.
These are the main features when using the Aweber Autoresponder. The next question you are probably asking is how much does it cost?
AWeber Review – Pricing List:
Aweber Pricing Plan
- 0 – 500 $19/mth or $193.80/year($16.15/month)
- 501 – 2,500 $29/month
- 2,501 – 5,000 $49/month
- 5,001 – 10,000 $69/month
- 10,001 – 25,000 $149/month
These prices are fairly competitive with other autoresponders on the market. Getresponse does have better pricing – check it out.
- 0 – 500 $18/month or $177.12/year($14.76/month)
- 501 – 2,500 $28/month
- 2,501 – 5,000 $45/month
- 5,001 – 10,000 $65/month
- 10,001 – 25,000 $145/month
This is slightly less expensive than AWeber. GetResponse also offers a 15% discount for a half-year payment and an 18% discount for paying upfront for a whole year.
The Downside of Using AWeber:
– There is a learning curve to figuring out how to use this service to its fullest potential. This is especially true if this is your first time setting up an email list. It took me several hours and some trial and error to figure out how it all worked.
– They don’t offer a free trial like some other autoresponder services. AWeber does offer a $1 trial for the first month that you can cancel at any time without further charges.
– AWeber is not capable of sending videos through emails. You can put links to videos hosted on your blog or website, but you can’t put the video in the email.
The Upside of Using AWeber:
– They have good tutorials to help newbies figure out how the program works.
– You can set up as many lists as you want
– They offer the personalization of emails. You can put your customer’s name in the email or subject line.
– Great designs for opt-in forms that match your email templates which creates congruency and a professional image.
– Highly reliable and fast email delivery – huge for an autoresponder to have this. With some autoresponders, only 20% of your emails get delivered.
– Spam checks. AWeber gives you feedback on how “spammy” your emails look. Then you can tweak them to get through the spam filters better.
AWeber Review Conclusion:
Overall, AWeber provides a great service. It is extremely reliable and has a fast delivery. There is a learning curve involved when setting up a new list, but that is true for any autoresponder. Getresponse does have a little better pricing. Also, Getresponse has video email marketing which AWeber does not feature
AWeber Autoresponder, The Ultimate Email Marketing Software
Many people have stumbled across various articles claiming that they do not need any sort of autoresponder or email marketing software for their business to run. Well, I am very sorry to say but you must have been mistaken.
You see including an autoresponder like AWeber in your online business will not only have continuous customers but you can be in communication with them whenever you’d like. You see the benefit of using this Ultimate Email Marketing Software is quite straightforward.
I’m sure that you have heard the phrase “the money’s in the list”. Well, this is exactly what people are referring to.
What makes this kind of technology so unique is that once you have continued building your list up to 100-1000 people every time you find a new product to market or are going to do a live webinar presentation you can simply send 1 email to all of your clients and get the word out immediately.
Back in the day before AWeber launched people had to manually stay in contact with people. They had to type and send an email to every person they wanted to get in contact with. So I’m sure you can see the benefit by now of using AWeber email marketing software.
So you’re probably wondering why AWeber? Why not the other hundreds or thousands of autoresponders out there? Well for beginners as well as advanced marketers AWeber makes it very easy to catch on to how their system works.
They have tons and tons of tutorials and videos walking each individual just like you step by step showing them how to set up their autoresponders.
They know 85% of the people that are joining are brand new to internet marketing and are just starting for the first time. Most probably not even knowing what exactly an autoresponder was before they started researching them.
AWeber has stepped up their game big time and created a simple and easy-to-use interface for creating amazing capture forms that can easily be pasted onto your website. They believe that the best way to keep their business running the way they’d like is to make it as easy as possible with easy access.
Since I started using AWeber Email Marketing back in 2008 it was a little more difficult to operate with the way their website was set up. I must say that they have come a long way and made things very simple to the point where anyone who can click a mouse can do it. It is just that simple.
One of the benefits of being an “AWeber” customer is they have a great customer service reputation which means if by chance you can’t quite figure out what you need to know, they have 24-hour live support to take care of any problems that you may encounter.
Lucky for me I must say that I have never had any problems using their service and I couldn’t say anything about AWeber.
Many people feel like including email marketing in their business simply doesn’t make sense. But look at it this way.
If you are having tons of traffic (visitors) to your website daily even if it’s only just a few wouldn’t it be better to capture their names and email? UHHH YEAH You ask why? If I have customers coming to my website they are there to buy something I have to offer.
Most of the time if that customer finds something they like on your site or like your services, they will more than likely return to see what you have to offer. This is where AWeber comes into play.
If you were to have their email address, simply send them your newest product or service within the email marketing software. It not only keeps a good customer/client relationship but you also build their trust which will more than likely lead to more sales.
So if you’re just starting and have a general understanding of putting together a simple website, or have a great website but are not an autoresponder just yet, I urge you not enough to give “AWeber” a test drive and see how this can help your current business